An ideal career should excite you and match your interests, but also fit your lifestyle and help you achieve your financial goals.
As if that isn’t enough to consider, technology and innovation continually change how we work. That means your ideal career is in a state of constant evolution. We can help you navigate a host of ever-shifting opportunities.
Americans, on average, change jobs every four years. When it’s time for your next move, we can help you make the most of your transition. Here are some common questions to consider:
- If laid off, how can I manage my expenses until beginning a new job?
- With job security disappearing, how do I protect myself and my lifestyle?
- Should I acquire a new skill set? If so, how do I get the training and money to pay for it?
- When I leave my job, what should I do with the money in my employer’s retirement plan?
- How do I maximize my employee benefits?
- When receiving a pension upon retirement, should I take the money in a lump sum or monthly payments?